The holidays come with ample opportunity to indulge at parties and family gatherings. That is why we have compiled a list of healthy holiday appetizers. Enjoy!
- Goat Cheese Crostini – This one is a favorite of ours and only requires minimal baking.
- Easy Baked Spinach Artichoke Dip – Who doesn’t like dips? This one is from Nourished Simply and only takes 20 minutes.
- Black Bean Dip – This is a great dip that is also very easy to make and delicious.
- Baked Mozzarella – This appetizer will remind everyone of being a kid again eating mozzarella sticks except this version is not fried and full of calories!
- Veggie Taco Dip – This is one of my favorites and a great way to sneak vegetables into the appetizers.
Of course I also love keeping it simple such as putting fruit on skewers to make them easy to eat and a vegetable tray with a great Greek yogurt based dip!
What are your favorite healthy holiday appetizers? We would love to hear them!