Brent Hartman, MS, CSCS
President & Personal Training Manager
Brent Hartman is Body By Brent’s President and Personal Training Manager.
Brent founded Body By Brent in 2011 with a vision to educate and provide the exercise tools to help people get into the best shape of their life. In his role as President, Brent sets the company’s strategic direction and aligns service development with his forward-looking vision for the optimal personal training experience. In 2013, Brent was invited to sit on the Health and Fitness Advisory Board for Montgomery County Community College. Brent has also contributed to the Health and Wellness Web Series at Arcadia University and is a Community Blogger for TheIntell.com.
Prior to Body By Brent, Brent was a top performing personal trainer with Doylestown Fitness Center. Early in his career, Brent worked in Phase 2 Cardiac Rehabilitation with Doylestown Hospital and strength and conditioning programs with the Rutgers University Football team. Brent received his Master of Science degree in Exercise Science from East Stroudsburg University. Additionally, Brent is a Certified in the following:
- Certified Strength and Conditioning Specialist (CSCS)
- Certified Personal Trainer – National Strength and Conditioning Association (NSCA-CPT)
- Certified Personal Trainer – American Council on Exercise (ACE-CPT)
- Certified Functional Aging Specialist
- Exercise is Medicine® Credential Level I