Our mission is to keep mom & baby healthy & fit throughout all stages of motherhood, pregnancy, delivery and post baby. Our program adheres to the guidelines established by the American Congress of Obstetrics and Gynecology and the American College of Sports Medicine.
Our coaches will help you sort out the do’s and don’ts of exercise while pregnant, help you relieve the stress of being pregnant and/or motherhood and lead you forward into post partum fitness.
Women that exercise during pregnancy:
- Experience fewer pre-natal discomforts such as: swollen extremities, nausea, constipation, leg cramps, and insomnia.
- Improved posture and lower risk of back pain.
- Help prevent the risk of pregnancy induced hypertension.
- Lower the risk of gestational diabetes.
- Increased energy levels.
- Lower incidence of excessive weight gain.
- Stabilization of mood states.
- Return to activities of daily living 40% faster.
- Total labor times decreased by 30%.
Keeping Fit: A Guide to a Healthy Pregnancy
Working out while your pregnant may result in numerous benefits for both baby and mom. Find out the guidelines for each trimester!