Top 10 Fitness Gift Ideas
If you are looking for a gift for those that are into fitness we’ve got the list for you! Here are our top 10 fitness gift ideas for those exercise lovers this holiday.
- Jump Rope – You can take this one anywhere. It travels light and doesn’t require a lot of room. You can even channel your inner Rocky Balboa!
- Apple iWatch – Obviously this gift idea is more expensive but it’s worth it. The GPS function allows you to track your stats for the run outside. It also lets you challenge yourself daily with move goals.
- Adjustable Dumbbells – These dumbbells make a great addition to a home gym. They do not take up much space and can be stored under a couch or in a closet. Clients of ours have all different brands and they all work great.
- TRX Suspension Trainer – The suspension trainer can easily be attached to any door and allows you to use your bodyweight as resistance. Some of our favorite exercises include squats, push ups and rows!
- Resistance Band Kit – Resistance bands have evolved over the years and can provide a lot of exercise variety. These resistance band kits offer a great value and also travel well.
- Trigger Point Foam Roller – Recovery is the name of the game. When you increase your focus on what you are doing outside of your exercise you’ll reap the benefit during the exercise. This foam roller is the best in the business!
- Personalized Yoga Mats – These yoga mats are more fun than anything else. Put your favorite quote or words of encouragement on them and stay motivated all workout long!
- Water Bottle – This isn’t your ordinary water bottle. This water bottle tracks how much you drink so you can stay hydrated. There are fancy digital ones but we prefer the cost effective model like this one.
- Tiny Treadmill – This one is a novel! Treadmill’s are often expensive and take up a lot of space. Enter Treadly. Just slide it out from under the couch and start walking to your favorite show. When you’re done, slide it back under the couch! You’ll have to see it to believe it.
- Head Bands – This recommendation comes from some of our clients. These head bands don’t move, even after a spin class and chasing the kids around! Check them out!
- B3 Personal Training Gift Cards! Here is your bonus gift idea. Give your exercise and fitness lovers the gift of fitness.
All of these fabulous gift ideas can conveniently be found in one place at our online store.