Check out our new line of Earth Fed Muscle products. They are available to purchase in the gym right as we speak! Their products include protein powders, pre and post workout supplements, collagen supplements and much more. This company follows a philosophy that we agree with and feel comfortable recommending it. We’ll be highlighting some of their recipes using their products so that you can enjoy them like we do!
Earth Fed Muscle’s Philosophy
We make clean, effective supplements and powerful training programs for people dedicated to living long, strong lives.
- Use minimal ingredients in our products, organic and least-processed whenever possible
- Raise our own food and live low-impact in our landscapes
- Craft our supplements to be safe, effective and delicious
- Never stop learning and base our efforts in science
Cookies N’ Cream Cookie Dough Bars (No Bake)
Full recipe from EFM here.
- 2 cups oat flour
- ½ cup coconut flour
- 2 scoops Earth Fed Muscle Husky Dunker
- 2 tbsp Monk Fruit Sweetener (or other granulated sugar of choice)
- 2-3 chocolate sandwich cookies of choice, crumbled
- ½ cup natural peanut butter
- ½ cup maple syrup
- 1 TBSP + unsweetened almond milk (or more if too sticky)
- Line a large baking dish with greased paper and set aside.
- In a large microwave-safe bowl, combine the flour, Husky Dunker protein, Monk Fruit Sweetener, and cookie crumbles and blend well.
- In a microwave-safe bowl, combine the nut butter and maple syrup and heat until melted. Pour the wet mixture into the dry and mix well. It should be crumbly.
- Add the almond milk one spoonful at a time until a thick, firm batter is formed.
- Transfer the dough to lined baking dish and press firmly. Refrigerate for at least 30 minutes.